This school built in 1908 is an outstanding example of the Romanesque Revival style.
Since 1877, the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration of Olpe, Germany, have assumed the teaching responsibilities at St. Bonificace School. Many holy vocations to the Priesthood and Religious Life have resulted from their influence and direction.
St. Boniface school received a Pride of Centennial Award in 2004 for the beautiful landscaping that was installed on the school grounds. 9700 square feet of asphalt and concrete were removed and then trees, shrubs, grass and mulch were installed in an attractive landscape plan.
St. Boniface School Webpage